sciFLEXARRAYER S3 NANO A/D
Next generation of nanoliter precision dispensing. With up to four channels and advanced piezo motor pump technology, this non-contact liquid handler deposits the exact volume entered without the need for tedious calibration.
Contact us to test the NANO A/D system with your print samples
- Highly accurate & reliable volume dispensing
- Quick & easy priming and calibration
- Reduced risk of operational mistakes
- Flexible instrument configuration
- Scalable from R&D to manufacturing
- Broad spectrum of biological samples
|Dispensing style||Non-contact / Piezo motor pump / Ceramic tips|
|Dispensing method||Aspirate and dispense|
|Channels||Up to 4|
|Dispense control||Integrated CCD camera|
|Spottable area (X x Y)||227 x 276 mm|
|Capacity||Up to 4 MTPs or 36 standard glass slides|
SCIENION is a total solution provider for diagnostic test development and manufacturing. Our customers appreciate our broad industry-specific experience combined with excellent worldwide customer support.
SCIENION is certified according to ISO 9001:2015.