Automated liquid dispensing solution for high throughput production of multiplex tests for diagnostics and life science.
sciFLEXARRAYER SX is a unique automated liquid dispensing solution for high throughput production of multiplex tests for diagnostics and life science.
Thanks to its precise axis system and increased dispensed area, the SX delivers outstanding reproducibility between batches, enabling a printing capacity of 170 slides or 27 MTPs per batch.
sciFLEXARRAYER SX system is compatible with both sciDROP PICO and sciDROP NANO dispensing technologies and is built to high-quality standards: heavy-duty design and low maintenance components as the rest of SCIENION´s portfolio.
Compact automated solution for high throughput manufacturing
The perfect tool for consistent and highly reproducible batch production, with capacity of up to 27 microplates.
For high scale batch production.
User friendly through auto-drop function and walk-away system
Reduce particle contamination and turbulences
Used by multiple companies and research institutes around the world including:
|Dispense Volume||30 – 800 pL/drop|
|No. of Dispense Capillaries||From 1 to 8 PDC channels|
|Distance Dispense Capillaries||4.5 mm or a custom distance|
|Target Holder||x=800; y=375 mm|
|Capacity||Up to 27 MTPs or 170 standard glass slides|
|Axis system||X-Y linear magnetic & Z spindle drives|
|Resolution (step size)||1 µm|
|Precision||< 3 µm|
|Accuracy||< 5 µm|
|Options||Spot-on-the-fly, 3D drop camera, vacuum target holder, online target alignment, online array QC software|
|Dimensions (L,W,H) with enclosure||1670 x 850 x 1760 mm|
- Cooling/heating unit for both source plate and target holder
- Humidity and dew point control
- Automated antistatic solution
- sciPULSE LOW VOLUME for generation of low volume droplets
- sciUV Package for polymer cross-linking
- sciPURATOR for online filtering and degassing
- Cooling and/or shaking for the source plate
- Custom holders for non-standard targets
- Easy setup of spotting routines by the user
- Automated fiducial recognition and alignment
- Software reporting tools for long printing runs
- QC software for automated post-spotting analysis
- Spot-on-the-fly mode to speed up array production
- Password-protected access levels and permissions
- Software supported fiducial recognition and target alignment
- Online array quality control
- Clean-room compatible
- Integration of third-party components