Dear Valued SCIENION Customer,
With consideration of recent information involving the COVID-19 pandemic, we are concerned for the health and well-being of our families, co-workers and customers. SCIENION continues to monitor the announcements from the CDC and WHO and have implemented guidelines for minimizing the transmission of this virus.
Measures taken so far to do our part in reducing potential exposures to the virus include;
• Reducing visitors to our office locations when possible. (visitors will be asked to complete an exposure risk questionnaire upon arrival)
• Evaluating recent customer-facing employee activities to determine risk of possible exposures
• Rescheduling training classes and workshops
• Implementing Travel Reductions of All Staff
• Informing employees about the importance of preventative measures for good hygiene and sanitization of work/travel areas using the guidelines established by the CDC and WHO
As mentioned above, this includes limiting travel for all our employees. Sales Representatives will continue to be remotely available through calls and online meeting applications. Trade Shows attendance will be postponed/cancelled.
In addition, routine onsite services provided by field service or application engineers are suspended until further notice. Remote support will continue through calls/email/ and online meeting applications. Once we resume onsite customer service activities, we will modify the service schedule to complete all delayed services as expeditiously as possible.
We hope you understand our decision to prioritize the health and well-being of our communities. SCIENION will continue to monitor developments with the COVID-19 virus and update our practices as needed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at + 49 (0)30 6392 1700 or +1(888)988-3842.
Your SCIENION Team